Parents or legal guardians should accompany students at the time of registration. Once accepted, students will bring the following with them:
- A copy of your transcript from your previous high school
- An official release/withdrawal form from your previous high school
- A copy of your birth certificate
- A copy of your current health records, including immunization records
- Proof of residency
- Parental proof of income
- A picture I.D.
Once enrolled all students will:
- Attend new student orientation.
- Take the STAR exam.
- Pay activities fee of $150
All waiting/lottery applications are entered on the web lottery program at www.yccsenroll.com. (CLICK HERE) Lotteries are conducted on a quarterly basis following the quarterly enrollment schedule provided by the YCCS Accountability Department. For more information on the lottery, please contact the ASA Registrar at 773-921-1315.